We are currently observing Washington State’s 14 day quarantine for anyone traveling from out of state. If you have returned from outside Washington within 14 days of your appointment, please reschedule your visit.
On the day of your appointment, we ask that you reschedule if you have been in close contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
At this time, our cancellation policy is waived to ensure guest and employee safety. Guests are required to cancel an appointment to avoid a 50% no show fee. Guests may cancel through the mobile app or by calling 425.373.3700.
What to expect during your visit:
- Please come by yourself, as we cannot accommodate guests without scheduled services at this time.
- Please check in on the customer app. Your service provider will text you through the app when they are ready to welcome you. If you do not have the app, please enter the salon at the start time of your appointment to check in.
- All guests must wear a mask that is fitted over the bridge of the nose and behind the ears. If you find yourself without a mask, we will be happy to provide you with a reusable Gene Juarez mask for $5.
- If you need special accommodation for any of the appointment safety requirements, please contact us in advance of booking.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to apply hand sanitizer and verify that you are not experiencing symptoms of Covid-19. All guest temperatures are checked with contactless thermometers.
- Our dressing rooms are closed until further notice. We will provide all guests with a freshly laundered gown or cape, but please take care to arrive in comfortable clothing that will not interfere with your services, i.e. no hoods or high/tight collars for hair services.
- Finally, we have gone cashless. Guests may pay through the mobile app or with a credit or debit card in the salon. If you wish to leave a cash gratuity, please plan ahead as our salons and spas do not carry cash.
- For more information, please visit our Health and Safety information page.