On the day of your appointment, we ask that you reschedule if you have been in close contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
At this time, our cancellation policy is waived to ensure guest and employee safety. Guests are required to cancel an appointment to avoid a 50% no show fee. Guests may cancel through the mobile app or by calling 425.373.3700.
What to expect during your visit:
- Please come by yourself, as we cannot accommodate guests without scheduled services at this time.
- Please check in on the customer app. Your service provider will text you through the app when they are ready to welcome you.
- If you do not have the app, please enter the salon at the start time of your appointment, as our waiting areas will be closed until further notice.
- All guests must wear a mask that is fitted behind the ears. If you find yourself without a mask, we will be happy to provide you with a reusable Gene Juarez mask for $5.
- If you need special accommodation for any of the appointment safety requirements, please contact us in advance of booking.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to apply hand sanitizer and verify that you are not experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Our dressing rooms are closed until further notice. We will provide all guests with a freshly laundered gown or cape, but please take care to arrive in comfortable clothing that will not interfere with your services, i.e. no hoods or high/tight collars for hair services.
- We ask that you leave unnecessary personal items at home or in your car, but we will gladly provide a new, disposable bag to store your personal items in while you are in the salon.
- Finally, we have gone cashless. Guests may pay through the mobile app or with a credit or debit card in the salon.
- For more information, please visit our Health and Safety information page.