Have you ever fallen in love with your newly-colored hair, but a few weeks later it begins to fade and lose its shine? We have all been there. The best way to solve a problem like that is using products in between your color services that help to maintain your new rich color. Our recommendation?
Let us introduce sulfate-free Pigma Color-Perfecting and Anti-Yellowing Shampoo. A few facts:
- To maintain and enhance the shade of colored or highlighted hair
- To give shine
Who/What is it best for?
- Highlighted or color-treated hair
- Women who want to maintain color in between color services
- Enhancing the brightness of highlights
How do you use Pigma?
- At home to revive or enhance color and tone/shade of hair
- To be used 1-2 times a week instead of the usual shampoo, followed by conditioner
What is in Pigma's formula?
- Made without sodium laureth ...
Since its inception in 1958, Eminence Organic Skincare has been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic, and Biodynamic products. Free of parabens, animal by-products, harmful fragrants and more, Eminence creates its products in the most Earth-friendly way possible. Wind energy, geothermal heating and solar power energy are all used to make their products. Our favorite part? For every product sold, Eminence will plant a tree. That's right - every time you buy an Eminence product at any of our 10 Gene Juarez locations, a tree is planted. So far for us that has been over 34,800 trees and the number continues to grow.
While you may think that having products with such natural ingredients means that product options must be limited, it couldn't be farther from the truth. Eminence Skincare offers a plethora of products for every skin type: normal, oily, dry, combination, and ...