Since 1987, we have trained thousands in the Pacific Northwest to become successful cosmetology professionals. We know what it takes to be successful in the salon industry. Our graduates go on to work at well-known salons around the world including Gene Juarez Salons and Spas, open their own salons, provide style counsel to celebrities or platform artists representing the most well-known brands in the industry.
Our Cosmetology Program Offers:
- Extensive hands-on training covering not only the basics for licensure but also the in-demand skills & techniques necessary for a successful career.
- We are the first Seattle beauty school to include eyelash extension training to a standard 1600 hour Cosmetology program.
- Dedicated educators & industry mentors passionate about every student’s success.
- Life-Friendly schedule 3 Days per week.
- Opportunity to provide a wide variety of services to a diverse clientele in our busy clinic salon
- Experience working with top product brands in the industry such as Goldwell, Bumble and bumble, Redken, Moroccanoil, Evo and Color Wow.
- Job placement assistance including bi-annual career fairs, on-campus salon presentations, externship opportunities and business training so every student can explore their options.
- Two campus locations conveniently located off I-5 and near public transit centers.
We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation ensures the highest standards in cosmetology education. It also provides our students with the opportunity to apply for Federal & State funding as well as scholarships to help cover the investment of our cosmetology program.
If you want to become a licensed salon professional and enter the exciting, rewarding and fun world of beauty, visit the Gene Juarez Academy to learn about how you can be on your way to a new career in just over a year.