Gene Juarez has partnered with Seattle-based software company, Zenoti, to implement an improved guest and employee experience, that includes customer and employee mobile apps, self check-in, e-commerce, and improved online booking for a safe and more convenient experience from start to finish. The new Gene Juarez experience was designed with the health of our guests and team members in mind. The new technology will allow us to encourage social distancing and minimize contact in an effort to bring you more peace of mind when it is safe for us to welcome you back. We request that all of our guests use the new app to check in and pay for services.
What you can expect:
- Mobile booking. Guests can now book an appointment with their desired service, time, location, and preferred provider with our new mobile app that also enables auto check in, check out, payment, re-booking, gift cards and other purchases.
- Online booking and account management. The Gene Juarez website has been updated with an improved, seamless online booking tool that allows guests to easily select their desired service, time, location, and preferred provider. The platform allows you to customize your service by offering you options to book color treatments or color combos. With your online account, you can securely add your payment information for pre-payment or auto-payment. The new booking tool is coming soon. Check back for updates!
- Auto check-in. Technology will be available to allow guests a choice to opt-in for auto check-in upon walking through our doors. Staff will also receive instant notifications via their mobile app.
- Cashless transactions and digital tipping. Guests can pay and tip with Uber-like simplicity via their mobile phone, or pre-pay from their online account.
- Communications preferences. Guests can choose how they want to receive Gene Juarez communications, including booking and payment confirmations, rebooking options, after-care instructions, or other notifications via text, email, or mobile.
- E-commerce. Guests can purchase gift cards, memberships, rebook services, provide feedback, book groups and more, all in one convenient location online.
- Scheduling management. Best-in-class scheduling and queue management technology is being used for real-time syncing and optimizing of appointment schedules, employee schedules, cancellations and re-bookings.
- Forms go digital. Services requiring forms can now capture guest information online pre- or post-appointment, minimizing time for in-person administration.
- Guest preferences, all-in-one. The Zenoti system is integrated for an all-in-one view of each customer’s profile—enabling deeper relationships between our team members and guests, and allowing us to offer more personalized service.
At Gene Juarez, we pride ourselves on the more than 50 years of service we’ve provided to our dedicated communities of team members and guests. Our passion for celebrating beauty and wellness continues and we look forward to emerging from this difficult time stronger, while embracing the opportunity to help our guests look and feel their best.
We thank you for joining us on this ride and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Be beautiful. Be safe.